How do I return an item?
- Please contact our customer services team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Returns Number, they will need to know the invoice no. what is being returned and the reason.
- If goods have been sent incorrectly please call us within 7 days to arrange a collection and a re-delivery.
- New merchandise (not washed, worn, altered or soiled), and suitable for resale may be returned for exchange or a refund within 14 days of purchase. If new merchandise is returned within 15-30 days of purchase or there are more than 10 items being returned, there is a 15% handling charge, after 30 days goods cannot be accepted. No returns are accepted on co-brand or clearance stock.
- Returned goods will only be accepted for exchange/refund when returned in original wrappings within 14 days of purchase.
- Please email if you wish to make a return
Goods will only be accepted back at our discretion. Printed or embroidered products/garments will not be accepted back under any circumstances.
The following cannot be returned:-
- Goods that have been worn / washed / altered / embroidered / printed or soiled
- Sparring equipment that is squashed/out of shape
- Video Tapes, CDs, DVDs.
- Personalised & custom made products
- Sparring equipment with straps fastened – causing wrinkling
- Discontinued/sale merchandise
- Merchandise not in original wrapping with instructions.
- Returns without a returns number.
- Goods returned after 30 days of purchase
- in NO circumstances will we accept returns of groin guards, singlets, elevation training masks or compression wear